cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC-NAC with AMP ANC/EPS

matthen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a way to apply an automated EPS or ANC policy when an AMP4E event is sent to ISE?  Also, when I look in the threat category in my policy set condition attributes, I see attributes for vulnerability scanners, but I don't see any AMP attributes.  The use case I'm working on is to have ISE take an automated response to an AMP4E event.

Thanks,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I don't believe there is a way to do an automated response for AMP events in ISE.  The only attributes that are supported are:

• Threat:Qualys-CVSS_Base_Score

• Threat:Qualys-CVSS_Temporal_Score

• Rapid7 Nexpose-CVSS_Base_Score

• Tenable Security Center-CVSS_Base_Score

• Tenable Security Center-CVSS_Temporal_Score

I know at Live they demonstrated this working but I believe it was with FMC in the mix.  FMC/FTD would learn about the vulnerable endpoint and issue a quarantine to ISE.  I think Aaron presented on that two years ago, but I may not be remembering that correctly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I don't believe there is a way to do an automated response for AMP events in ISE.  The only attributes that are supported are:

• Threat:Qualys-CVSS_Base_Score

• Threat:Qualys-CVSS_Temporal_Score

• Rapid7 Nexpose-CVSS_Base_Score

• Tenable Security Center-CVSS_Base_Score

• Tenable Security Center-CVSS_Temporal_Score

I know at Live they demonstrated this working but I believe it was with FMC in the mix.  FMC/FTD would learn about the vulnerable endpoint and issue a quarantine to ISE.  I think Aaron presented on that two years ago, but I may not be remembering that correctly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: