cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updated docs on ISE integration with Microsoft Intune?

pglave
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

I have a customer who is interested in the integration between ISE and Microsoft Intune, for MDM purposes.

So far, I've been able to find in this community post a presentation related to ISE 2.1, written in 2016.

I was wondering if there is any updated documentation that you might know about.

Thank you.

Pier

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

There was a doc published on Microsoft of I recall but based on my experience the doc you're referring to is the most accurate.
I've done few integrations and no doc with deep step by step.
I also forwarded this doc to some customers and this one helped them moving forward.

The config is quite straight forward.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

There was a doc published on Microsoft of I recall but based on my experience the doc you're referring to is the most accurate.
I've done few integrations and no doc with deep step by step.
I also forwarded this doc to some customers and this one helped them moving forward.

The config is quite straight forward.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: