cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vendor's name not under policy assignment

BigK
Level 1
Level 1

I have camera and I would like to add it as an endpoint . when I click on add endpoint, I am not seeing the vendor device name under the policy assignment. How can I add the device to policy assignment with the exact vendor’s name.

Thanks

BigK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Are you using device profiling in your environment? If so, do you have profiling sensor on your NAD? Are your PSNs enabled with profiling service? If so, under Context Visibility search for the MAC, Click on the MAC, go to attributes tab and identify what attributes you are receiving. You can create custom profiling elements & policies to add it to an endpoint group based on how it gets profiled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Are you using device profiling in your environment? If so, do you have profiling sensor on your NAD? Are your PSNs enabled with profiling service? If so, under Context Visibility search for the MAC, Click on the MAC, go to attributes tab and identify what attributes you are receiving. You can create custom profiling elements & policies to add it to an endpoint group based on how it gets profiled.

Thanks!