cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What should I order if I want to add CTA adapter to ISE?

Support ACME
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

A client who bought the ISE Apex license want to use the CTA adapter for automatic mitigation actions, he is also using AMP for endpoint, so here is the question:

Does it requires additional CTA license for the CTA or the CTA is included just like the case in Stealthwatch?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CTA can be integrated into ISE to take advantage of the TC-NAC system.  An ISE Apex license is required to enable the TC-NAC subsystem in ISE.

If your customer already has AMP for Endpoints, they should already have access to CTA.  WSA and Stealthwatch also offer this access.

Check here for more information:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-security-ecosystem-integration-guides/ta-p/3621164#toc-hId-155262917

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CTA can be integrated into ISE to take advantage of the TC-NAC system.  An ISE Apex license is required to enable the TC-NAC subsystem in ISE.

If your customer already has AMP for Endpoints, they should already have access to CTA.  WSA and Stealthwatch also offer this access.

Check here for more information:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-security-ecosystem-integration-guides/ta-p/3621164#toc-hId-155262917

Thanks for the correction, forgot about AMP for endpoint to CTA. Will retract my response.

Thank you Charlie!
Just a quick follow-up question. To my knowledge, CTA collects telemetry from WSA or Stealthwatch to calculate the score. In my client's case, he don't have WSA or Stealthwatch. I think you need to buy either one of them to complete the ISE TC-NAC architecture, is it correct?

Thanks again.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: