cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where in ISE i could see the particular device technology user roles like RO and RW

PrabhuK
Level 1
Level 1

Folks,

i would like to see what are attributes defined for device technologies like below

E.g.

Roles has to match with pre_defined roles on any appliances.

RO role – monitor

RW role - admin

where i could see them in ISE applications.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I believe what you are looking for is in the TACACS Profile found at Work Centers > Device Administration > Policy Elements > Results > TACACS Profiles

TACACS_Profile_1.png

You can create new profiles, edit what's there and so on...

TACACS_Profile_2.png

This way you can specify the level of access allowed.  From there (depending on how you name your TACACS Authorization Policies) you can run a report to track the authorizations at Work Centers > Device Administration > Reports > Device Administration Reports > TACACS Authorization

TACACS_Profile_3.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am not sure if this is right, but looks like you are looking for admin access. It can be viewed by going to Administration > System > Admin Access.

I wanted to see firewall devices user roles , can wededine

I believe what you are looking for is in the TACACS Profile found at Work Centers > Device Administration > Policy Elements > Results > TACACS Profiles

TACACS_Profile_1.png

You can create new profiles, edit what's there and so on...

TACACS_Profile_2.png

This way you can specify the level of access allowed.  From there (depending on how you name your TACACS Authorization Policies) you can run a report to track the authorizations at Work Centers > Device Administration > Reports > Device Administration Reports > TACACS Authorization

TACACS_Profile_3.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: