cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supported throughput for the router IR1101-A-K9

WeiKwongOng5555
Level 1
Level 1

What is the supported throughput for the router IR1101-A-K9?

13 Replies 13

WeiKwongOng5555
Level 1
Level 1

Does the router IR1101-A-K9 support Voice feature?

@WeiKwongOng5555 wrote:

Does the router IR1101-A-K9 support Voice feature?

No, it does not.

Hi @Leo Laohoo , thank you for your response.

Do you know is there any Cisco Rugged router support Voice feature such as SIP/T1/FXO?

@WeiKwongOng5555 wrote:
Do you know is there any Cisco Rugged router support Voice feature such as SIP/T1/FXO?

No, it does not. 

Do you mind sharing the design you are planning?

Hi @balaji.bandi, i did check the datasheet. Can you point out which part of the datasheet mentioned about the supported throughput?

Thanks!

No one is going to say what the supported throughput is because there are so many factors which affects the throughput of the router, such as: 

Throughput with what enabled FW, NAT, VPN, MPLS, routing?

What is the WAN, LTE, fibre optic, copper WAN?

Sure I agree with @Leo Laohoo  - this differs based on the mentioned criteria

but if you look at the datasheet depending on the model, you see the theoretical download and upload speeds.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

nipun043
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The router has 4 Fast ethernet ports and a 2 x 1G ports - so upto 2G throughput ( an advantage license is required to support the same )

@nipun043 wrote:
2 x 1G ports - so upto 2G throughput ( an advantage license is required to support the same )

Do you have any documentation to support that a tiny router like that can support 2 Gbps of throughput?

Thanks, @nipun043.  Very helpful. 

Are you allowed to DM me the technical product manager's contact details for this portfolio?  We have been looking to get some units (buy or borrow) to test these but we are hitting blank walls.

Hi  ,

are you with a customer / partner ? we can ship you a unit - pls advise on the customer/ use-case . you can also reach out to ask-ir-pm@cisco.com to get answers

Thx-