cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ask Me Anything - SecureX: Simplify Your Security with the Broadest, Most Integrated Platform

jheary
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This topic is your chance to clarify your questions about the SecureX: Simplify Your Security with the Broadest, Most Integrated Platform session during the Cisco Live 2020 digital event. During this session, we explored all of the use cases and outcomes that the SecureX platform delivers. The session also showed how to configure SecureX, integrate Cisco and third-party products into the platform, create playbooks, gain actionable insights, perform incident response, execute a threat hunt and more.

james heary.PNGJamey Heary is a trusted security advisor and architect for Cisco customers across the globe. In his role as Distinguished Systems Architect his current focus is designing multi-domain security architectures including cutting-edge areas such as secure hybrid data center, workload/cloud security and zero trust architectures. He has a passion for secure software defined access control and has authored three books, his latest being “Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access – 2nd edition.” Heary has two patents on a new next-gen firewall IP reputation technique. He sits on numerous security technology advisory boards for Cisco, spent 8 years on the PCI organizations board of advisors and is a founding member of several InfoSec user groups across the United States. His certifications include CCIE #7680 and CISSP. He is also a Certified HIPAA Security Professional.

naissaf pic.PNG

Naasief Edross is a Principal Engineer with the Security Business Group. He is part of the team that focuses on cyber-security integrations.

Post your Cisco SecureX questions below, and learn more from our experts.

4 Replies 4

Hey Naasieff!!

When are you going to add LogRhythm to the list of SEIMs you integrate with?

Ken

ocardena
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Where can I find the list of use cases that we can have today with SecureX? I need to clarify that to my customers, in order to highlight it value.

When I try to initiate Orchestration, it sits at "Account activation in progress".  It has been in this state for hours.

Thanks

Andrew

sdsaathoff
Level 1
Level 1

I have added a number of API Keys to SecureX from Umbrella and AMP for EndPoints, but the information displayed in SecureX is...minimal.

The marketing documentation and our Cisco Account Rep said that all you need are active subscriptions to any Cisco Security Product, which we have, but is there a license level and/or method requirement for the various products to have integration with SecureX?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: