cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get Threat Response

Paul_Sainsbury
Level 1
Level 1

How do I get a free trial of Threat Response ? I heard about it but I can't find a link for a free trial 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Eduardo Silva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul, 

Cisco Threat Response is free as part of an investment with a Cisco Security Product. 

AMP or Threat Grid account holders can use existing credentials to log in- U.S. cloud, EU cloud, or AP cloud. Customers of Umbrella, Firepower, or Email Security can create an account at “Create a Cisco Security Account” in these links U.S. cloud, EU cloud, or AP cloud

You can find quick start guides and other resources on Threat Response here.  

If you are not yet a customer of these products,  you can get a free trial of one of them (e.g. Umbrella free trial), which allows you to try Threat Response as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Go to https://visibility.amp.cisco.com

If you have a Cisco Security Account (AMP, ThreatGrid, or TR), just login there.

If you don't have an account, you can create one there, and then start tying your various security appliances to it.

Eduardo Silva
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul, 

Cisco Threat Response is free as part of an investment with a Cisco Security Product. 

AMP or Threat Grid account holders can use existing credentials to log in- U.S. cloud, EU cloud, or AP cloud. Customers of Umbrella, Firepower, or Email Security can create an account at “Create a Cisco Security Account” in these links U.S. cloud, EU cloud, or AP cloud

You can find quick start guides and other resources on Threat Response here.  

If you are not yet a customer of these products,  you can get a free trial of one of them (e.g. Umbrella free trial), which allows you to try Threat Response as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: