cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating a posture policy using Axonius

swilliamson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to find a good document or video resource to explain how to integrate with my asset inventory system.

Our initial idea for posture will be to validate VPN user authentication and the device being listed in this 3rd party platform.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds frustrating. Have you tried posting your question here, with the other ISE questions, and adding the ISE tag to it so that people interested in ISE discussions will see it?
https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/bd-p/discussions-network-access-control

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

swilliamson
Level 1
Level 1

So after listening to hours of ISE presentations about how we should post questions here and not open support tickets because the whole community responds so much quicker. I believe I will use the support team since my post has only gotten views. I am a new user to ISE and have to say I am quite disappointed, I thought there would at least be someone telling me I am looking at this wrong and to look at another angle. All of the Cisco branded info suggests coming here to the community that is quick to respond and I have not had anything near that experience. 

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That sounds frustrating. Have you tried posting your question here, with the other ISE questions, and adding the ISE tag to it so that people interested in ISE discussions will see it?
https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/bd-p/discussions-network-access-control

swilliamson
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the reply and I will create a topic in the suggested group. Can you help me understand when/why I should use NAC thread vs ISE thread? Again, sorry I am new to this technology and just want to make sure I am creating and adding content to the correct locations.

ben.greenbaum
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,
What I'm suggesting is that you use the ISE area instead of this area. This board is for Cisco on Cisco integrations. The "Network Access Control" board includes several products, of which ISE is one.  If you click the link you'll see ISE spelled out in the header. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: