Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm working on designing a workflow in which its continuity relies on a message of another systems where the delay time could highly vary. I was wondering if there's a way to have a process instance lie dormant and resume the workflow by makin...

marlo.777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are transition our discussion forum to the new forum.  This forum will continue to be available, until there is no more activities on it.  But, I would recommend everyone to start switching to use the new forum. Here is the link to the new forum....

Tuan Tran by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Orchestration server constantly displays the following cscript error.  I'm unable to see the corresponding PID to determine the process.  Even if I do find the process, how will I work out the CPO process that is causing this issue.  I'm new to CP...

Hi I'm looking of a procedure to clean the tables dbo.ActivityInstance and dbo.ActivityInstance in the database OrchestratorProcess of Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0 Is there a parameter to be set in the CPO database in order to activate an automatic...