Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, New user here. I was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to share a SQL query where I can pull specific fields from the current schedule (to start, I would like to get job names, job ID's and instance).  We are using CWA 6.3.0.183...

swalter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are happy to announce the general availability of Cisco Workload Automation (CWA) 6.3.1!  This release comes with key features such as: Discover and Import Jobs/Calendar from CronSupport for SSL between Java Client and MasterAudit log for System ...

This question applies to Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, either the Admiral or TES databases. Does anyone have a query that will list the security policies, the function categories and the functions assigned? I cannot find a way to join the tables. Any h...

Paul.Carl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Admins, Every quarter,  we do  a security audit as part of or SOX compliance.  I noticed that the SuperUsers are not listed when I pull my report. select dbo.usrmst.usrmst_fullname, usrmst_name, dbo.secmst.secmst_name from dbo.usrmst join dbo....