Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How does a deployment effect the in-flight delivery plans...Please note this might be contrary to what you think about service delivery plans... Deploying services does not affect service requests already in-flight EXCEPTContents of rules, ISF functi...

Active Form Component RulesHello,Though we upgraded to 2008.3 last November, we haven't used AFC rules so far so i was just curious how AFC rules are coded/implemented ? Do they perform checks using client-side scripting of server-side ?ThanksMihir

Services without SLAs?I've been trying to figure out the best way to design some services where there isn't really an easily definable SLA due to the nature of the service.  These are usually something like a project request.  We have many like this,...

Fetch - checkbox or radio button support?Ideally I'd like to perform a fetch and have the resulting query populate radio or checkbox inputs, just like it does for select inputs.  Has anyone had any luck with that?  When a change an existing field wit...