Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to figure out what kind of hardware I need for upgrading to 6.0.3 and looking over all the docs I have, I am not sure which way to go.Currently I haveWin master with Oracle DB4 PS adapters1 email adapter1 Win agent1 Unix agent1. W...

I'm looking for an example to create source and target connections for transporter. I'm using TES 6.0.3.140In the connection window, I set the Server name=<Server name of the Client master>Master name=<Server name of the Scheduler>Server Port=8080use...

indyranga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does CPO 2.3.4 provides any MVDC capability?What we are looking for is a provision in CPO to connect to the database based on the SID without depending on the DB host name through LDAP connections. Is this possible or are there any other solutions...

gputhota by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There was a recent database migration of the host from one DC to another DC, due to which we have to update the DB host name for both Process Database and Reporting Database.Updating the Process Database was pretty straight forward using the Tidal...

gputhota by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are working on CIAC 9.4 hosted on Windows 2008 Server. We have been using  Free Form/Service based Dictionaries. We  also use HTTP/WS Adapter and Listener with the corresponding Transformation created (Outbound/Inbound). We saw an issue in the O...

Hi All,I am using Terminal Adapter in my workflows & in some of the workflows I am getting a strange issue.Although the underlying command within execute activity, completes in 5 mins, the activity doesn't return & waits for timeout to exit.Please le...

apriydar by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes