Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I can actually pass multiple values in the IN statement of select query using multiple dictionary fields in the data retrieval rule of the AFC in Cisco cloud portal like#dictionary.field1# = 1 and#dictionary.field2#=2select col1,col2 from table1 wher...

jaisys001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm working on automating some excel work using powershell. Environment is TES 6.0.3 on solaris with the agent on a windows7 x64 system.The job calls a simple one-line bat script which is "powershell -command c:\tidal\autoexcel.ps1".The script wor...

Hi Team,Is there any limit on the no of objects that can be grouped together in a single TAP file?                   We added some new objects to an already existing TAP file and we couldnt create a TAP file out of it. Object count is 35 in total. (2...

gputhota by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is my first post on this forum; I am working for a Cisco partner.I am working on Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator 2.3.0.441 (hotfix1 and 2, content update 1), part of CIAC starter edition.Scheduled Collect metrics failed in 'vSphere Datacente...

Hello,I am working on Tidal Enterprise Orchestrator 2.3.0.441 (hotfix1 and 2, content update 1), part of CIAC starter edition.Scheduled Collect metrics failed in ‘vSphere Datastores Data Sync’ at the last step : ‘Export Service Item Data’.Failure app...

Hi all,i'm’re experiencing a nasty problem with our Tidal (version 2.1.2).Using the Web HTTP Request Activity (Web Service Adapter version 2.1.2.0) it’s always impossible to use the Accept header as in the screenshot below. The error returned by Tid...