Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Make sure you check out the "Pondering Automation", formally "The Weekly TEO" blogs out on the main community page @  https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/data-center/intelligent_automation

Hello Tidal community,My company currently uses TES 5.3.1.297 in conjunction with MS SQL Server 2000 and according to the scheduler 5.3.1 data model, the jobstat table should contain information depicting job status changes for historical reporting, ...

I created a simple test. Created a process without any triggers and added a ‘Correlate SNMP trap received’ activity. When the event criteria inside ‘Correlate SNMP trap received’ activity  is “OID=*”, ‘correlate snmp trap received’ activity collects ...

-          In my example process I created today, I had the trigger enabled on the process matching for a specific trap OID (LinkDown in my case). Further this process was made to listen to a SNMP device agent (pointing to a trap generator running in...

Hello there,Does anybody know how to get TEO license key ? please provide me steps to get it...I was using trial version of TEO under training which was expired, now i can't access TEO because i need to update license key.Please share information...i...

kruppate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes