Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, We ahve a job definition that we created a few weeks back.  Yesterday We were asked to modify the name of the job and did so without a problem.  The name is as follows:  190 - Delete contract file CPS - PGP  now after we made the change every...

Mkramer48 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a set of Form Components to be created and displayed dynamically based on the user selection? For example, if I have set of dictionary attributes which I don’t know how much the user will need during ordering, how do I design t...

nkwok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there..I have a lot of SFTP and some FTP jobs running with no issues. I've received my first request to setup a FTPS job. My problem is in the agent.ini for all UNIX boxes and Window boxes I have the line SSLVLDCRT=N  Will I need SSLVLDCRT=Y to ru...

Should I be concerned if I need to have job that starts at 10pm and won't complete by the end of the production day (23:59)? How will this MSSQL job be affected by the start of the new production schedule and compile @ (00:00)?

Hi,The CPO install guide mention to modify the Oracle database settings as follow:"For the Oracle DB instance dedicated to TEO, use the following script to change the case-sensitive settings in the Oracle database. The user must have database adminis...

jlouvet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've got a task which will run an FTP job. The remote client site expects a login to a proxy server then a login to the actual FTP server.Login details for the two stages are not the same.Is there a way to handle this two stage login in a single j...

Hi,As we are studying the impact of rolling out IPv6 in Cisco IT, could you please tell us if TEO is IPv6 compatible?If not, would you know when this will be addressed in TEO roadmap?Thanks,JB

jlouvet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes