Hi, I'm scratching my head over this one-
We have a calendar that runs a job on the 2nd business day of the month and the 5th through the 12th business days of the month. Suddenly the jobs have shifted down one day as if there was a -1 on it, but there's not. So now it's running on 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 business days.) The calendar hasn't been modified for several weeks, and the underlying calendars which are '2nd workday of the month', '5th workday of the month', etc. are forecasting for the correct days.
What steps should I take to investigate this? Is there an order or hierarchy for building a calendar like this? It's just puzzling that it was working fine up until last month.
Thanks in advance.
When you look at the forecast dates on the calendar, does it show correct dates ?
It would also help if you can share how the calendar was created, the conditions etc...
No it shows the dates for one day sooner. For example, if the 2nd business day of the month is a Monday, it will run on Sunday instead. So it's not even picking a Monday through Friday work day. And all the other run days will be one day forward as well. It's quite puzzling as it was working correctly until recently.
I had a very similar issue come up. I had a calendar that was Mon - Fri with some exclusions. At some point it turned into a Sunday - Thurs calendar though nothing in the definition showed that. Copying the calendar gave the same days. Recreating the calendar with the same setup gave us the right days.
I've got a case open about this issue and I've sent this thread to the tech working the case.