cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can we invoke a Service Queue Approval with SOAP call on Cisco Prime Service Catalog?

I have an external portal sending requests to the Cisco Prime Service Catalog via SOAP calls. In a particular service I need to include an Approval/Rejection task. Generally we add the task in the service plan to a Queue in such a situation. Can that task be updated and done with the SOAP call? I see no such Request in the WSDL when I have added to the SOAP UI. Could some one help me if I can have a SOAP call or NSAPI call or any other rest call for this?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

derevan007
Level 1
Level 1

You can use the following NSAPI (REST) call:

RequestCenter/nsapi/transaction/tasks/{task-id}/approve

Note that it does not use the requisition id; it uses the requisition ENTRY ID (task ID)

View solution in original post

Sorry, I don't have an example readily available, but you should look at the getAuthorizations API to get the TaskID (documented in the Integration Guide).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

derevan007
Level 1
Level 1

You can use the following NSAPI (REST) call:

RequestCenter/nsapi/transaction/tasks/{task-id}/approve

Note that it does not use the requisition id; it uses the requisition ENTRY ID (task ID)

Hi derevan007,

Could you please send me an example how this can be done? Also could you please tell me where we can get the TaskID?

I have tried this with an example service created. But when I hit the URL as you said I can see only a 500 error page on the browser. I have got the RequisitionEntryID by using the SOAP call getRequisitionStatus.

Thanks & Regards,

Atchut.

Sorry, I don't have an example readily available, but you should look at the getAuthorizations API to get the TaskID (documented in the Integration Guide).

Thanks derevan007,

This worked. I have checked the Integration guide. and got the WSDL for Service Manager also. From there I can get the TaskID. Even we can approve the request with the SOAP call also.

Regards,

Atchut.