Views
Helpful
Replies

Change automation pack type to "Community automation pack"

rgandret
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  ,

we have created a automation pack as licensed  ( i.e.  without clicking the checkbox for "community automation pack") , But now we want to  change that automation pack as community automation pack ,

Is there any way  to change by executing a SQL query against the CIAC DB (TEOProcess)?

We can't effort deleting and re-creating the new automation pack , as there were some dependencies around it .

Thanks

Raj G

2 Replies 2

Shaun Roberts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can change things via SQL query but it's not something I would post on a public forum. I know development would prefer we not interact directly with the DB but in this case it might be a have to. However, development probably can help you directly, so you need to open a TAC case to get to them for help.

In answer to your question directly, I have done (via SQL) what you are needing but again it's not something to post publicly.

Please open a TAC case.

--Shaun Roberts
Principal Engineer, CX
shaurobe@cisco.com

derevan
Level 4
Level 4

The only supported method would be to re-create the TAP. That is, remove all objects from the current TAP, delete the original TAP and re-create it as a community TAP. If there are other TAPs that depend on the old TAP, you will need to "Refresh References" in all of those, before deleting the old TAP, but AFTER you have created the new TAP (AFTER because your other TAPs will try to grab objects they need if they do not currently belong to a TAP)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: