cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPO 3.0 AMQP Broker Issue

Ayaz Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create an AMQP Broker target in CPO 3.0. I am getting an error "None of the specified end points were reachable". I have RabbitMQ installed on the local host and I am able to exchange messages using Java clients and the default virtual host. Anyone has suggestions as to what could be the potential problem here. See the attached snapshot.

Thanks

Ayaz

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zongyong Zheng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Besides what David pointed out, please double check the port and credentials you used to connect to RabbitMQ.  RabbitMQ doesn't report authentication error as it should. All the connection errors will be shown as "None of the specified end points were reachable".

Thanks,

James

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

davtruon
Level 1
Level 1

Ayaz,

Make sure the runtime user matches the user register in RabbitMQ (case sensitive).  If that didn't solve the "None of the specified end points were reachable" change the localhost to the actual hostname or IP 4 address.

David.

Zongyong Zheng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Besides what David pointed out, please double check the port and credentials you used to connect to RabbitMQ.  RabbitMQ doesn't report authentication error as it should. All the connection errors will be shown as "None of the specified end points were reachable".

Thanks,

James

Thanks James. I had to register the CPO runtime user in RabbitMQ and grant the default permissions and it worked.

Ayaz