cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPO licensing - Can dev and prod share the same license ?

We have used the trial version for about 3month now for my dev VM, we have ordered server and license from cisco, but infortunately the server are not ready yet. Can I use the production license we bought on my dev VM and later on my production VM ?

Thanks,

Cendrine.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Von Jones
Level 4
Level 4

PO customer licenses are node locked to a specific server.  You will need a selarate license code for each system you stand up.  This includes trial extensions for customers.

When you install a fresh system, you get a trial license with the install which is good for 30 days after the initial install. Any licenses after that are node locked.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Von Jones
Level 4
Level 4

PO customer licenses are node locked to a specific server.  You will need a selarate license code for each system you stand up.  This includes trial extensions for customers.

When you install a fresh system, you get a trial license with the install which is good for 30 days after the initial install. Any licenses after that are node locked.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: