Views
Helpful
Replies

Grey Bar Above Search Box

Chad Slater
Level 1
Level 1

Grey Bar Above Search Box

I've noticed a difference between our development and production environment. In the production environment there is a grey bar above the "Search for Services Available for Name" box. In the development environment there is no grey rectangle. Refer to the rectangle (in red) in the attached screenshot. I thought this might have something to do with the Presentation tab of the Consumer Services category but Top, Middle, and Bottom are set to hide. Has anyone else encountered this issue and been able to correct it? We would like the "Search for Services" box to be aligned with the Common Tasks box.

3 Replies 3

Chad Slater
Level 1
Level 1

Ed / Emir,

Thank you for your responses. I went into Category Manager and looked at the description on Consumer Services. There didn't appear to be any spaces but I added a space, clicked update, removed the space, clicked update and the grey bar went away.

Emir AmEx (9.1)
Level 1
Level 1

When your Consumer Services Category description has a blank space this can happen.

These should, in fact, be aligned. You were correct to look at the presentation tab of the Consumer Services category, as that is really the only place that has settings which would affect this. We have occasionally seen situations where clicking the update button a couple of times on the Presentation tab for that category fixes this problem (as silly as that seems Embarassed