Views
Helpful
Replies

More than one VCenter instance

otavio.augusto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Despite being possible to register more than one POD, what about the installatioin of more than one VCenter instance? I know it is not possible in the current release but I'm thinking about the scenario where We have a different Vcenter instance for each POD.

Is this scenario in the roadmap ?

Thanks in advance

8 Replies 8

derevan
Level 4
Level 4

With the Multi-Cloud Accelerator kit, you can define connections to multiple vCenters

Lee Calcote
Level 3
Level 3

Yes, this functionality is on the IAC 4.0 roadmap - the ability to connect to multiple vCenter Servers.

otavio.augusto
Level 1
Level 1

So, until 4.0's release, I can do it with MCAK, right ?

Thanks for the support.

Correct.

Hi,

Why not declare a second vcenter via the SI designer;

After, customize a little bit the subscription form to add a switch depending on a POD.

There is no licence limitation ?,so all part are customizable (form, rules, service link...) so everything is possible.

Why not just use Multi-Cloud now, which has what you need to run against multiple vCenters?

I'm about to start installing MCAK. Definitely going to try it.

Thanks for all the replies.

Look forward to your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have questions about deployment (documentation is minimal at this point).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: