cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Status on Service Link

mavala
Level 1
Level 1
I can see that for every requisition id, when CSP writes to CPO and vice versa; Service Link displays the following: Status, Message Type, Direction, Req ID, Agent Name. Task Subject, etc I need help on the following: 1. The status like "Failed", "Completed" which are being displayed on Service Link > View Transactions; are stored in database? 2. If yes, then the corresponding table name and db details where this is being captured. To summarize, the intention is to retrieve the information shown on Service Link > View Transactions corresponding to a specific Requisition ID by querying to database rather than viewing the same on GUI. Any pointers , assistance would be of great help ! Thank You in anticipation. Thanks, Manish
3 Replies 3

maheshwari.l
Level 1
Level 1

Hi mavala,

Which version are you on?

I'm using v10 and can see this info listed in (DB is SQL) dbo.TxRequisitionEntry. StatusID appears to correspond to Status.

Hi,  

Thank you for your reply. Yes you're correct, I can query TxRequisitionEntry and it does fetches records corresponding to a specific Requisition Id. 

However, the status e.g. "Completed" or "Failed" is missing.   Capturing this status for the corresponding task / subject for a specific Requisition ID is intention.  

For the record I queried, it says Status ID as "1".  

When I manually check Service Link > View Transaction page for the same Requisition ID, it says one of the tasks failed.

But I'm unable to fetch this failed task by querying.

Regards,

Manish

Hi Manish,

Did you find the table?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: