Views
Helpful
Replies

Store Multiple rows in a dictionary to show as a grid

jaisys001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to store multiple rows in a data dictionary.

Please give me the solution if the CCP has these feature to store multiple row data.

Please provide the guide if this is limitation in CCP

2 Replies 2

yvivekan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use Grid option

1. While defining the ditionary, select the checkbox, "show in grid" for the fields which you want to display as grid.

2. While associating the dictionary to a form, again, select the checkbox for "display as grid"

For more details please refer to design guide, which provides more information on Grid.

Regds,

yoga ..   

I also have this problem. I have one form defined normally (e.g. server) and a second form defined as a grid (e.g. disks). My problem is when defining the plan, I can create a service item for the server but can't create one for the disk. How do I get the data from a grid form over to CPO? The design guide was quite vague on that point.

I thought also doing it as a bundle might work but that would in theory launch multiple different CPO processes which is not what I want. I would like all data from each from to be sent in a single request to the CPO process.

How do I do this?

Is it down to the type of adapter settings?

Actually, I've just answered my own question and now my adaptor is sending all the data but I would still like to know if I should be creating service items for those grid forms?

Ryan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: