TES 6.1.0 / JDEwards E1 fail to get version report

KRYS-group
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue :

TES 6.1.0.133

JD Edwards 8.98

Any standard UBE version is OK, but all non standard versions fail to be selected with the error :

Unable to UBE detail, please try again. (XML Request failed: TEST1BU Version is not available forR014052Report )

is there a way to get some logs of these attempts ?

i changed the logging level to "high debug" on the scheduler item, but is there a Java-dedicated log ?

thank you in advance for any help,

Fred,

somewhere near Paris.                 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Laird
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This forum is designed for you to  collaborate with other customers / end users of the product. It is  monitored by TAC support from time to time but if you need support, a  case should be submitted to the TAC for assitance.

Adapter logging is driven by the 'Host Environment Log' setting on the master connection (go to connections and edit the master connection). If you set this to 'High Debug', you will get high debug logging for the adapters under the ../master/services//log. For JDE, the GUID is {DDEB44A7-4377-41E9-AF20-BFA8177B1B9D}. Therfore the path for the JDE adapter logs can be found on the master server in the ../Master/services/{DDEB44A7-4377-41E9-AF20-BFA8177B1B9D} directory.

John

Tidal Enterprise Scheduler TAC

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

John Laird
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This forum is designed for you to  collaborate with other customers / end users of the product. It is  monitored by TAC support from time to time but if you need support, a  case should be submitted to the TAC for assitance.

Adapter logging is driven by the 'Host Environment Log' setting on the master connection (go to connections and edit the master connection). If you set this to 'High Debug', you will get high debug logging for the adapters under the ../master/services//log. For JDE, the GUID is {DDEB44A7-4377-41E9-AF20-BFA8177B1B9D}. Therfore the path for the JDE adapter logs can be found on the master server in the ../Master/services/{DDEB44A7-4377-41E9-AF20-BFA8177B1B9D} directory.

John

Tidal Enterprise Scheduler TAC

Hi,

thank you for the answer.

in the meanwhile i found the clue for the JDE issue (bad security environment in the JDE.INI file).

I know that it's better to open a ticket to get support, but it was on a test/development environment and I did'nt want to raise a high priority alarm...

thanks anyway,

Fred

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: