Thanks for you comment.
Yes, we have implemented kernel monitoring as well.
Unfortunately we are discovering additional JDE Adapter issues as well.
* JDE Adapter (in our configuration) is not respecting the UBE version options, like "print immediately".
* Some UBEs run successfully in JDE but Tidal thinks they have failed.
* Running UBE with debug option is not working.
* Interface very slow compared to 5.x version.
* Very specific/touchy about browser versions.
We are implementing all kinds of work-arounds to cater for Tidal's behaviour.
We have also logged a few errors with CISCO support but there are no updates for days now.
I am getting very nervous about recommending this version of Tidal.