cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where does the job output store in Admiral DB (i.e in which table)

AnilDonepudi
Level 1
Level 1

i have been working to setup Tivoli alerts for some of our High prio jobs and trying to figure out if the job output which is shown in output tab is stored in DB

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Prakash Hemchand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anilkumar,

There is a data model document which lists all the tables, I've attached a copy to this response for future reference.

The job output is stored in the JobOutput table and the jobrun_output field has the actual output.

Thanks,

Prakash

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Prakash Hemchand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anilkumar,

There is a data model document which lists all the tables, I've attached a copy to this response for future reference.

The job output is stored in the JobOutput table and the jobrun_output field has the actual output.

Thanks,

Prakash

Thanks Prakash for the document, it is very helpful.

The job output stored in the JobOutput table shows below message, Any suggestions

Job output data is in XML format. To view job output upgrade your Client to latest version.

Sounds like a message coming from your Oracle Client.  If that's the case then it's asking you to upgrade the Oracle Client to view the xml output.  Otherwise, you might extract the data via sqlplus then view it in another application.

Hi there, I have MS SQL 2012 backend and recently upgraded from TES5.3.1 to 6.1. I would believe my client and db is up todate. The XML data is encrypted (not human readable). Any idea how to extract or search for it as it will not be possible to search via the Tidal Web thin client. Thanks.

Connie, did you ever get the answer to your question about displaying the XML output data? I'm trying use find the answer as well.

Could you please email the zip file

email id : shetty5590@gmail.com

Michael Whiteley
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can get at the output using the command line interface

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: