Views
Helpful
Replies

SmartNet contrct for NME-IPS-K9

habibnoubissi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I want to know if it is possible for my company to get directly a smartnet contract for our NME-IPS modules without get through a cisco partner? and if yes how can we preceed?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

butchie_t
Level 1
Level 1

Not that I am aware of. Any place you go to, you are gonna find a partner/reseller of some level. What difference does it make anyway?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

butchie_t
Level 1
Level 1

Not that I am aware of. Any place you go to, you are gonna find a partner/reseller of some level. What difference does it make anyway?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thank you for your answer,

I have another question, but I am not sure this is the rignht place to post it, if it is the case please help me direct the question to the right place.

When I buy  an appliance from a partner, how can verify that the appliance has never been used elsewhere?

Thanks in advance

When you buy from a partner they should be able to track and tell you where that equipment came from. They should not be selling you a resaled item and offering it as new anyway. And if they are, they are endangering their relationship with Cisco.

If that is where you main concern lies, then it is a good possibility that you may want to think about switching your relationship with that particular partner. And alert Cisco to what you believe is an untoward practice

Thanks once more,

you are rigth, but is it possible to track by myself ?

Thanks

habibnoubissi wrote:

Thanks once more,

you are rigth, but is it possible to track by myself ?

Thanks

Not that I am aware of. You may be able to contact Cisco (via TAC or the web-help email address) directly and see if they know of a way to do this. However, I do not believe that there is a direct way for you to track this data.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card