cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 Subscribers cannot see phones registered on each other....

Kid Dynamite
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CUCM 8.5 and have a pub and 2 subscribers.

Web browsing to the Publisher and performing a "find all phones" based on the Directory Number displays only registered
phones on Subscriber 1.

If I web browse directly to subscriber 2 I then see it's registered phones but not the registered phones from Subscriber 1.

In RTMT all the phones show as registered, they all work fine and Cluster Replication is 2 across the cluster.

The CM Group includes the other Subscriber but the phone believes it's registered to its Primary Subscriber so doesn't try its Backup/standby.

What should I be looking at so that all 3 databases can see all of the handsets?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kid,

Can u try restarting RIS Data Collector service under Cisco Unified Serviceability in Pub, SUB 1 and 2 servers?

regds

aman

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kid,

Can u try restarting RIS Data Collector service under Cisco Unified Serviceability in Pub, SUB 1 and 2 servers?

regds

aman

Ok, I will give that a go and report back................. thanks for the response! : )

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kid,

Just to know more: Have u created two CUCM groups CUCMGRP1 with Sub1 and SUB2  and CUCMGRP2  with SUB2 and SUB1 as priority ?

regds,

aman