cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2811 - %Error opening flash: (Device in exclusive use)

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am trying to extract the file ccpexpressAdmin_3_1_en.tar in the flash and am receiving the error message:

"%Error opening flash://ccpexp/CCPExpress_3.1_Open_Source_Documentation.html (Device in exclusive use)". I did the reload and reseat the  flash as indicated the fĆ³rum (https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/10064326/cant-read-flash), but, didnĀ“t solve the problem.

The Gateway is running CallManagerExpress version 8.6

Any have Idea about what another troubleshooting is possible to do?

Thanks,

Wilson

8 Replies 8

tapiwav83
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully someone knows a solution to this. I have literally searched everywhere and no answers.

Hi tapiwav83,

This issue was a test that I was trying to do in my laboratory, but, didnĀ“t worked. As the equipment not was coverage by support with Cisco and too not received any answer I aborted the activity. You tried to do upgrade about IOS or change the flash?

Thanks,

Wilson

Ye have tried everything I know, erased flash , installed a new IOS _ used a different flash card did the same procedure but still get the same error message _ Out of ideas

Hi Tapiwav83,

Sorry, I donĀ“t have more ideas. Do You have the contract with Cisco to can open a TAC?

Wilson

what about exporting another tar file such as CME full files.

Thank you for the help I have tried everything, unfortunately I am still staring at a router that's mine but am not allowed in it lol.

Actually after issuing the Format Flash:  all is well.Thanks again for trying to help me out.

Rickyccnp2020
Level 1
Level 1

I got this issue resolved.

Used Genunie Cisco Compact flash card.

Formatted the flash card and copied the ios files  back 

and was able to extract the CCPexp files to the flash

============================================

Copied these tow files to the flash

ccpExpress_ap_express-security_en.shtml.gz

ccpexpressAdmin_3_5_3_en.tar

archive tar /xtract flash:ccpexpressAdmin_3_5_3_en.tar flash:/

ccpexp/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/development-bundle/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ (directory)
ccpexp/external/js/ (directory)
ccpexp/html/ (directory)
ccpexp/html/bundles/ (directory)
ccpexp/html/fonts/ (directory)
ccpexp/html/images/ (directory)
ccpexp/js/ (directory)
ccpexp/odm/ (directory)
ccpexp/templates/ (directory)
ccpexp/templates2/ (directory)
extracting ccpexp/CCPExpress_3.5_Open_Source_Documentation.html (155355 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/c3.js (188072 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/animated-overlay.gif (1738 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_0_aaaaaa_40x100.png (180 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_0_eeeeee_40x100.png (180 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_55_ffffff_40x100.png (178 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_75_ffffff_40x100.png (178 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_glass_65_ffffff_1x400.png (105 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_highlight-soft_100_f6f6f6_1x100.png (90 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_highlight-soft_25_0073ea_1x100.png (118 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_highlight-soft_50_dddddd_1x100.png (136 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-icons_0073ea_256x240.png (4369 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-icons_454545_256x240.png (4369 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-icons_666666_256x240.png (4369 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-icons_ff0084_256x240.png (4369 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/images/ui-icons_ffffff_256x240.png (4369 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.css1 (23085 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery-ui-1.8.17.custom.css1 (19779 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery-ui.css (23085 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.accordion.css (757 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.all.css (298 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.base.css (764 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.button.css (1979 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.core.css (1032 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.dialog.css (1152 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.menu.css (1189 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.progressbar.css (579 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.resizable.css (1034 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.slider.css (1146 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.tabs.css (949 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.theme.css (15130 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/external/development-bundle/themes/flick/jquery.ui.tooltip.css (352 bytes)

extracting ccpexp/templates/vpnIkev1InterfaceTunnel.txt (323 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/templates/vpnIkev2InterfaceTunnel.txt (314 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/templates/vpnWhiteListing.txt (85 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/templates/wanMode.txt (20 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/templates/zonePair.txt (117 bytes)
extracting ccpexp/version.txt (70 bytes)
extracting home.html (10950 bytes)
extracting monitorhome.html (11123 bytes)