Views
Helpful
Replies

2N OfficeRoute GSM Gateway

fast5658659
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We are using 2n officeroute as gsm gateway. and using PSTN lines as failover. Gsm gateway has got four sims. When all four sims are busy the fifth person dials a mobile number (mobile calls are routed via GSM gateway), CME tries to use the dial peer associated with gsm . in debugs I can see the sip messages going to gsm .. is there anyway to failover to pstn once all four sims are occupied .. I was thinking of using monitor probe command  under dial peer but that wont help coz if all four sims are busy even then the GSM gateway is pingable..

any ideas??

Thanks

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use "max-conn 4" under DP.

Hi Paolo,

It worked on  one voip dial-peer but we have 6 dial-peer pointing to GSM gateway with 6 different dial patterns. If all mobile calls occupy the SIMs then the other dial peer (with different dial pattern) still tries to reach GSM gateway is there any command which applies to this SIP trunk (GSM IP)

Regards

Eng.udaytop_2
Level 1
Level 1

hi

I know this might silly to you ... but I haven't connect a VOIP GSM before and I heard that 2N is a Good quality Product for this type of connection

and since you are the only post I found in Cisco support form that connect a 2N OfficeRoute GSM Gateway I'll need some info about this product from your experience with this product .

my question are :

1- can this product connected to Cisco call manager via H.323 TRUNK ??

2- if I made a connection using SIP TRUNK , can I do some kind of call control using Partitions and call search space ??

because I had a problem with that before in connecting two sip gateway together and they worked fine until I put the sip trunk route pattern into partition then every thing wont work after that

I'm really sorry to bother you

yours

Uday

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: