Views
Helpful
Replies

6901 config informations

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hii guys,

I have 4 X 6901 and I have to config the Phone when I pick-up the handset the phone to be able to  call a specific NR. They want to restrict those phone internally. 

I create e Route Pattern/Partition/CSS but I don't now exactly where to put the NR what the phone will dial automatically when I pick-up the handset .

Any ideas???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

For PLAR just create a new partition with only 1 thing in it: a translation pattern from nothing to the number you want to dial. Make sure the translation pattern has a CSS that can reach the translated number. Then create a CSS with only that 1 partition in it and assign that CSS to the phone. Easy peasy.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are plenty of references on cisco.com and CSC on how to configure a PLAR, have you reviewed them???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I deed the config from this link but not working.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/47601-config-hotdial.html

Is the phone SCCP or SIP?

HTH

java

Hello,

The phone is SCCP. My question is what nr should I put on Line or it doesn't mater??? 

The phone needs a DN, but it can be anything you want, if your phone is SCCP, the link you mentioned is all you need, if it's not working, go back and review your config is exactly as explained.

HTH

java

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

For PLAR just create a new partition with only 1 thing in it: a translation pattern from nothing to the number you want to dial. Make sure the translation pattern has a CSS that can reach the translated number. Then create a CSS with only that 1 partition in it and assign that CSS to the phone. Easy peasy.

gabiulici
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Thanks guys for  help. It work fine but I have a problem. When I pick-up the headset from 6901 the  call go to my 7841 device but they want to make the 7841 to be forward to and external Phone           ( GSM) but is not working  exeple ( 0743536882)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: