cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6945 phones and Service URL

PETER MARTLAND
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue assigning a service URL to a 6945. The service works great via the same phone.

The issue is when I create a phone template with a service URL as the 2nd,3rd or 4th line on the phone. The phone completely hangs, you can see the button but it and other buttons do nothing.

If you change the phone template on a specific phone it does whinge about this being a fixed line phone, but the documentation seems to see no issues.

I think I am going crazy!

I cant seem to add the feature EM to a softkey either although did not expect to see that?                

2 Replies 2

slashdots
Level 1
Level 1

The service button alone will not enable EMO on the phone. Be sure EMO is activated on the phone. Also check if the “Extension Mobility” Service is actually subscribed on the phones which do not work.

No EM works fine from the phone no issues. This is putting a template with a service URL on a line. So we can press a button and go straight to login page works really well on 7900 phones.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: