Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7832 MRA

Can a 7832 conference phone register using MRA?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

7832 is meant to be used with Spark, not with CUCM/MRA

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7800-series/datasheet-c78-738318.html

Call-Control Support

Cisco Spark Call

●  This conference phone can only be enabled through Cisco Spark Cloud for easy deployment
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

7832 is meant to be used with Spark, not with CUCM/MRA

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-7800-series/datasheet-c78-738318.html

Call-Control Support

Cisco Spark Call

●  This conference phone can only be enabled through Cisco Spark Cloud for easy deployment
HTH

java

Is this really true? ... A $1200 Cisco IP phone, and it can't be used on CUCM?

Is that why I can't find a CUCM device pack for it?

I would think for that price it would be able to handle either system.

Seems kind of bizarre to me. 

How many phones are like this?  Is there some way to spot them without combing through the data sheet?

Yes, as explained in the data sheet.

You can approach your SE/AM and provide this feedback so the BU can consider it.

HTH

java

The 7832 should be able to register with CUCM soon, I hope. They had indicated that the support would be coming in Q3, and it appears that they have posted the firmware that can be installed to CUCM now. I think the only thing I don't see to get this working right now is a device pack. It doesn't appear to be included in 11.5 SU3.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: