cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7861 IP Phone paper insert

Ryan Hladek
Level 1
Level 1

I have been searching everywhere for the paper insert that I can print out for the 7861. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone send me a link to printable insert?

Thanks!                  

6 Replies 6

Ryan Hladek
Level 1
Level 1

We had to email our cisco rep and have him dig it out for us. Took us two weeks to get a response. They sent it as a .pdf so I can't upload it to this post.

Sorry to all who were looking to this for a solution.

I created this template.  It has 10 labels on each page and is 5 pages long.  If you have a wide variety of templates than this might be helpful.  We have nearly 50 different label templates which is why we needed so many.  I hope you find this useful.

You could also try DESI label program. It has a bunch of built-in templates based on phone model. Program can be downloaded for free from here:

http://labels.desi.com/info-exec/display/downloads

This worked VERY WELL for me. Thanks Charles

Here is a template in "Dark Mode" i created based on the cisco original PDF. It's a fillable pdf, when printing with Adobe Acrobat make sure you print the Actual Size. 

Intended for model: Cisco IP Phone 7861

DEYERSASCHA
Level 1
Level 1

I just got a document from cisco.

Paper Label 7861

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: