cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7914 Expansion module actually work on CUCM 11.5?

Im running CUCM 10.5(1) and we have 7961's working with the 7914 Expansion model. Im just wondering if anybody has actually upgraded to CUCM 11.5 and found issues with the 7914 after upgrade?

I know they are end of life etc.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

7940/41/60/61 are all available in the dropdown list on cucm 11.5. Once you add them the options to add the expansion modules are also there.

Manish

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

7961's and 7914's are supported with CUCM 11.5.

As of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Firmware Release 11.5, the following phones are not supported:

• Cisco IP Phone 12 SP+ and related models

• Cisco IP Phone 30 VIP and related models

• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7902

• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905

• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7910

• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7910SW

• Cisco Unified IP Phone 7912

• Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7920

• Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7935

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13042751/cucm-115-fcs-deprecated-endpoints

Manish

Thanks Manish, I was just wondering if the 7914 expansion modules, even though unsupported, did still actually work in real life.

Yes, as long as the device is available in the drop-down list and not deferred, even devices that have been EOS/EOL for some time, will work with CUCM.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks Jamie. By any chance do you know if they are actually on the drop down list?

7940/41/60/61 are all available in the dropdown list on cucm 11.5. Once you add them the options to add the expansion modules are also there.

Manish

Thanks Manish. That just the answer I was looking for

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: