cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7915 expansion module rebooting

rdobbins
Level 1
Level 1

I have (2) 7915 modules attached to a 7962 base.  The 7915 modules started to go into a rebooting loop.  They just keep rebooting.  We have powered off the base and modules then re powered them up but the issue continues. 

Looking for suggestions.

thanks

Ron

4 Replies 4

Kunal Narula
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ron,

It seems that either 7915 doesn't get firmware file or it is not appropriate with call agent. Can you please share information where you are registering 7962/7915 ? is it CUCM or CME ? What version it is running along with firmware version of 7915?

Thanks!

Kunal

Hi,

Is this CME or CUCM deployment? Is the phone rebooting as well or only the module? Can we get traces or debugs to see the errors.

kknuckles
Level 1
Level 1

I had this same problem. It was related to bug CSCuu49765. In order to fix it, TAC had to send me the latest engineering special firmware. At first they sent me ES5 however that did not fix the problem. They then sent me ES13 and this resolved the issue. The modules no longer reboot.

Hi kknuckles,

I have the same problem. Can you send me the firmware please ?

Thanks.

Charles.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: