Views
Helpful
Replies

7925 issues with CUCM 6.1.2

Okechi Awujo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Am trying to register IP Phone 7925 on CUCM 6.1.2.. i nstalled the DEV PAK 6.1.2.1120-1. I can now add 7925 on the CUCM .. there werent registering.. I upgrades the firmwaire to 1.4.2 now on the

phone you can see that it's registered and you get dial tone...  but on the CUCM it shows unknown.. if you try to mak a call you get network busy..

any ideas guys

Thanks

<BR type="_moz" mozdirty></P>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Priyadarshini B.T
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

When adding/installing a DEVICE PAK, we need to do it on all the servers in your cluster, for example if you have 1 pub and 2 sub we need to install the DEV PAK on all the 3 Call Managers in the cluster and reboot the cluster.

After doing the above we should be able to register 7925 Ip Phones in the CUCM.

Thank you.

Priya BT

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Priyadarshini B.T
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

When adding/installing a DEVICE PAK, we need to do it on all the servers in your cluster, for example if you have 1 pub and 2 sub we need to install the DEV PAK on all the 3 Call Managers in the cluster and reboot the cluster.

After doing the above we should be able to register 7925 Ip Phones in the CUCM.

Thank you.

Priya BT

Thanks Priya, that did it .. i actualy installed it   only on the publiisher.. after installing on the sub and restarted the cluster it worked..

thanks a million

regards

Okechi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: