cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7936 meet me button

rsadelski
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM ver 7.1.3  cisco 7936 ver 3.3.20.  We are trying to use the meet me button on the 7936 but it does not work.  Meet me confr./button works fine on other phone types 7970,7945.  We go off hook---menu button---sellect call function---select meet me,  when we select meet me nothing happens  just still continue to get dial tone and when we dial the meet me number we get reorder. It seems like the meet me button doesn't do anything on the 7936. There is a bug that seems to have the same issue CSCsy19695, tried going to 3.3.14 phone load but nothing changed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I've seem that happen in the past the I had to delete and add the 7936 back in the CUCM configuration in order to work again. I know that it doesn't look good solution, but it might be the fast one. I hope this helps. Marcos

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marcos Assakawa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, I've seem that happen in the past the I had to delete and add the 7936 back in the CUCM configuration in order to work again. I know that it doesn't look good solution, but it might be the fast one. I hope this helps. Marcos

Felipe Garrido
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The bug you mention is documentation related. I would advise you to enable detailed CUCM traces and collect them for when the issue occurs.

-Felipe

rsadelski
Level 1
Level 1

Overlooked the "common device configuration" the one that was selected did not have meet-me in the softkey template.  Changed it to none and meet me worked.

I am glad to hear that you were able to find the resolution. Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: