Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7937g conf phone randomly dialing an extension, no user intervention

I have a phone that has become possessed.  It's randomly dialing ext 2000, which happens to be Unity.  Firmware is 1.4(4) with call manager at 8.0.3.23900-5.  Not completely positive, but this could have started after we updated to 8.0.3 from 8.0.2.  I have tried factory reset (Applications-**1).  Anyone ever seen this?  I've attached a video of the possessed phone.

3 Replies 3

Nick Lichatz
Level 1
Level 1

I would upload and select the older firmware by selecting the load in CUCM in device defaults. Then factory reset the phone and it will load the previous firmware. ( Im speculating that there was a firmware diffrence between 8.0.2 and 8.0.3) .  If not then this is worthy of opening a TAC case.

scott
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I have had the same problem for quite some time.

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

You should call TAC... or a priest.

Seriously though, does it happen with any predictability, like at a certain time/day? What version of firmware is it running? It would be interesting to see if it matched Scott's version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: