Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7941g (107) no.s of phones time is greenwitch time 5 hours slow

Hi iam having a problem that 107 numbers of  7941 phone wrong time .

i found that my cucm device load for 7941 was : SCCP41.9-0-2SR1

Now i have downloade and uploaded cmterm-7941_7961-sccp.9-2-3.cop this file through os administration software upgrade -install and upgrade

buy using FTP i given directory as " / " and server name my pc ip address . and i loaded . I restarted all the services in both publisher and subscriber

Now when i check device default i can see  SCCP41.9-2-3S  but in phone stattus frim ware its still showing sccp41.8-3-1s

and still the time is greenwitch time 5 hours back . So how can i make the phones time correct . Here am attaching the screen shot of my phone page and device default in cucm . Can anybody helpme out on this.

Breeze Joseph Kuriakose Sr Network Engineer
1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Breeze,

Firmware Upgrade Issues for SCCP

Note For all SCCP firmware upgrades from firmware release versions earlier than 8.3(3) to version 8.5(3) or greater, you must first upgrade your firmware to version 8.5(2). Once you have upgraded to version 8.5(2), you can upgrade your IP Phone to version 8.5(3) or later.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/firmware/8_5_3/english/release/notes/7900_853.html#wp57602

You will need need to load Firmware 8-5-2 as the first step b4 moving to 9.2(x)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: