Views
Helpful
Replies

7945 missed call not appears

Ekin Gumus
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support Community Members,

I am having problem on 7945 IP Phone, right now problem happens on individual phone, I have checked same phones but its all fine on others.

I see "x missed call" on the screen but when I go missed calls directory I do not see anything. I have restarted phone, deleted and added again, changed the phone physically and deleted and created end user again. Also checked if I hit the bug but no bug found.

here is the firmware phones using SCCP45.9-3-1SR2-1S

also log missed calls option enabled under DN

any suggest?

7 Replies 7

Kunal Narula
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ekin,

Can you share below output from cucm ssh session?

admin:run sql select pkid, logmissedcalls from devicenumplanmap where fknumplan in (select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern = '1000')
pkid                                 logmissedcalls
==================================== ==============
bee7f677-a1ac-465e-8f23-5ff6bce352f7 t

here '1000' is the dn assigned to phone. Need to validate whether logmissedcalls parameter is set to 't' or 'f' in database.

Thanks!

Kunal

Hello,

Here is the output;

admin:run sql select pkid, logmissedcalls from devicenumplanmap where fknumplan in (select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern = '5161')
pkid logmissedcalls
==================================== ==============
eff9ad61-2f95-43ff-bbcd-927d6d49ac6a t
admin:

Hi Ekin,

Is the problem seen with all phone or only with 7945? In case it is with 7945 phones then is it seen with all cisco 7945 ip phones or only selected phone?

What message do you see on Cisco ip phone when you press directories --> missed call?

Do you see missed call number on Cisco ip phone ?

Regards,

Kunal

Dear All,

Hope you all fine, I have found the problem, TFTP servers side is missing in IP Phone so option 150 settings are lost in DHCP
that's why we were having problem. Sorry for my late response.

Ekin,

Ekin,

No problem. Glad problem is resolved.

Regards,

Kunal

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ekin,

If it is an individual phone that is causing issue and other 7945 IP Phones in your environment are working absolutely fine with the exact same settings as on the problematic phone (i.e, FW version, softkey template, directories, DP, Registration etc) then I think it will be worth to delete the phone completely from CM, perform a factory reset and then add it again.

Regards

Deepak

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the CUCM/CME version ?

Br,

Nadeem Ahmed

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: