Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7945 phone background image strange problem

Hi All,

I managed to set a customized background image for the 7945 phone by following the list.xml and images requirements as per the phone administration guide, after uploading images and xml files to the tftp and restarting the tftp service i found the new background image shown available in the selection list on the phone, BUT when I select it, it shown as blue image without any details in the phone screen background although it is appearing correctly in the selection menu ????!!!!

I'm already sure of the size of both small and big photos according to the guide and i already set the background image for 7962 phones without any problems.

also I tried restarting 7945 phones and resetting it completely and restarting the CM server without success.

CM is 8.6 and phone firmware is SCCP45.9-2-1S

also I'm attaching herewith the list and image files, so kindly help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The image size is incorrect for that phone model, for 7945/7965 you need to have the image size and your list.xml

320x212x16 not 320x216x16.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The image size is incorrect for that phone model, for 7945/7965 you need to have the image size and your list.xml

320x212x16 not 320x216x16.

Thanks Joe,

the size was written in mistake in the IP phone administration guide for CUCM 8.6 that's why i never thought this could be the problem.

anyway thanks for your answer. no it is working fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: