cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

8.6 Extension Mobility not working

Ven Taylor
Level 4
Level 4

I've followed the configuration guide for extension mobility, (using a 7925G wireless phone) but when I try to login, (On phone, choose services / choose extension mobility)  I get Warning / Not Available.

When I unsubscribe the phone, the Extension Mobility service goes away on the phone, so I know that part is right.

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

Ven

Ven Taylor
5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does it work in other phone models?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Unfortunately, it's the only phone type we have here, so I can't tell.

Ven

Ven Taylor

Is the Extension Mobility service activated/started? Have you completed all of the tasks in the configuration checklist?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Van

I know it is quite dated but we have just discovered this issue at one of our sites with the 7925 phones.

Did you ever end up sorting it out? What was the solution?

Other model phones at the site (desk phones) seem to be working ok.

Look forward to hearing from you if you receive this.

Many thanks in advance!

Johnny 

Hi there

First thing you should check the configuration for EM and the associated UDP for 7925. Also the most important thing is to verify the database replication (from PUB) between the nodes are good (2)

utils dbreplication runtimestate

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200396-Steps-to-Troubleshoot-Database-Replicati.html

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: