Views
Helpful
Replies

8851-3pcc with Plantronics CS540 and APU-76

avezina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Cisco 8851-3pcc hooked up with a Plantronics CS540 and a APU-76 cable (USB).

When I answer a call, switch from handset to headset or simply dial a number with the headset I have to wait around 8 seconds before audio is enabled on the heads. Here's an example :

- I answer a call with the button on the headset, an orange light appears on the CS540.

- Around half a second later, the CS540 shows a green light and the call is answered on the 8851

- Around half a second later, the CS540's green light closes, but the call stays on the 8851

- 6 seconds later, the CS540 shows an orange light
- Half a second later, the CS540 shows a green light and audio starts going through

Same thing happen if I answer a call with the handset and switch to the headset.

I tried the CS540 + APU-76 with a Softphone (Bria 5) on macos using the Plantronics Hub software and everything works fine without delay.

8851 Firmware is 11-2-3MSR1-1

Can you guys help me with that?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: