Views
Helpful
Replies

88xx 14.0.1 long awaited update regarding hunt group list visibility

FAST-DETECT
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

the 14.0.1 update brought finally some rest to a long standing issue for us. Finally hunt group calls can be indentified in the Call History (amazing!)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8800-series/firmware/14_0_1/p881_b_release-notes-for-140.html 

Hunt Group Enhancements

Hunt group enhancements:

• If a phone is part of a broadcast hunt group, calls picked up by other members of the hunt group display in call history as a Received call.

• The Hunt Group label now includes the term Hunt group followed by the Hunt group number or name. This improvement helps you identify Hunt Group calls, and it is included in the Received call list, the All calls list, and Call details.

The second part works great with our CUCM 11.5-21900. However the first part, that by other members picked up calls still display as missed call within the lists. I know there is -22900 which I havn't installed yet, but maybe a later version of callmanager like 14 or 12.5 is required to have this functionality. Can someone point me in the right direction?

regards,

Fabian

0 Replies 0