cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

911 calls taking 20 seconds to complete call

shirwaziri1_2
Level 1
Level 1

It is taking way to long for 911 calls to get to it's destination. USers sometime think their is a phone problem and hang up. We need this fixed. I have attached the config of the gateway and the debug I ran calling from the mainsite which is rochester to 911.

there are two remote sites that are all connected via MPLS. The remote sites are having the same delay as well when call 911.

We are running H323 but we have a call manager 6 business.

4 Replies 4

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure that the route pattern for 911 calls have "Urgent Priority" box checked on it and also make sure that there is overlapping patterns that might match 911 for the phone.

I checked the "Urgent Priority" check box and now it is working properly. This is working now at the main site. I am now having him check at the two remote sites. I already set the "urgent Priority" setting on the check box. We will see if this fixes the remote site.

Thank you very much for your immediate assistance. I will let u know the results.

Thanks

Excellent!! Let me know if any problems. Rate the post if resolved the problem.

YOu will be getting a 5 from me no matter what.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: