Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 not register

Anju Josua
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have problem with 9971 in branch site which cannot register to callmanager in HQ.

But at that site i also using 7965 and can register normally with call manager in HQ.

The 9971 get ip by using dhcp, i can ping the ip address from HQ, but still cannot register to callmanager.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

21 Replies 21

Hi harmit,

I hope you're still there

I attached the data

Thank you

Regards,

Anju

Hi Anju,

I'm around :-)

Thank you for gathering the data, however, neither the packet captures have helped nor the traces. I cant find any reference of that phone MAC address or IP address in the traces. I'm sure it's a straight forward issue, but we need the right set of captures and logs to fix this. I would have ideally wanted access plus packet captures from both the IP Phone end as well as the UCM node to which it should go and register. At this point, I would suggest opening a TAC case.

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi Harmit,

Thanks for your cooperation till this far
i'll try to open tac, and will post the result also so you can see if you still interest in this matter.

Regards,

Anju Josua

Hi Anju,

Sure, sounds like a plan. I'll be keen to see what it turned out to be. Again, if I had access + required logs, I would have not had to ask you to open a case :-)

Regards,

Harmit.

Hi harmit,

Already fix the issue.

Last time when our customer told me that they already open port 5060, actually they miss configure, the port still blocked .

I realized this when i try to telnet to call manager on port 5060 from they subnet.

After they really open it, it works.

I should have check it myself earlier.

But thanks anyway for your help.

Regards,

Anju

Awesome news Anju, glad to hear it was sorted out :-) Thanks for keeping the thread updated.

Regards,

Harmit.

I too have faced this problem, after assiging DN SIP phone will got registered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: