Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 phone going straight to Voicemail

Zane May
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We are on CUCM 10.5 and have a group of Exec Admins using 9971 phones, most but not all with expansion modules. One of the phones is going straight to Voice Mail when it is called from an external number like a cell phone. Calls across the WAN work fine. This is a consistent problem that we can reproduce. If you stand next to her 9971 and call it with your cell 10 times, you can hear your call go straight to VM 4 or 5 times and you never see it come across to her display. I have compared her setting to others in the group but they are all the same. I adjusted the Max # of calls / Busy trigger from 4/2 to 6/5 but that did not make a difference. Any thoughts?

2 Replies 2

Deepak Mehta
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check what digits provider is sending to you when you call this number?

If you have multiple GW's then run a debug to indentify if call is being router to proper DN .

Also check route plan report to see ,if any duplicate DN's are in the system with same value.thanks

Deepak - thanks for the reply. I will continue to investigate and will let you know what I find!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: